Wednesday, January 11, 2012

4X4 Excursion.

One may not expect to find a stay in a small Scotland town to be as exciting as the hustle and bustle of some the country's larger cities, but hopefully this will change your perception.
I came across this unique activity while conducting research for a family vacation I was planning. Located mere minutes from many of the Ballater hotels, one is able to book a 4x4 Land Rover expedition through the majestic hills of the Upper Deeside to the coast. I, personally, have never gone on this trip, but it sounds truly amazing. For those of us that are not up for hiking around the countryside, this is a great alternative.

The journey sounds as though it would not only be a great way to see many of the sights of Scotland that most tourists neglect, but also a great way to interact with nature. The journey, approximately four hours in length, is reasonably priced for the services that it provides. If one of the preset excursions is not what one is after, one has the ability to personalize it; the company aims to please people from all walks of life, and to suit all interests. Some of the photos that are available on the website have me considering a family vacation to partake in such an activity. Of course, I will have to run this past the wife, but after I show her the website, I am sure that I will have little difficulty convincing her.

Thus, whether you find yourself in one of those luxurious Glasgow hotels, or a Short break Scotland, consider a 4x4 trek through the hills of Deeside. I am sure that you will be pleased that you took the time and effort to appreciate Scotland from a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment